Traffic is very important to your website because there is a greater chance for you to sell your products if more people view your products or know about them through your website. It is therefore important for you to make sure that you have traffic in your website. Various seo agency los angeles have their own ways on improving rankings and getting more traffic in a website but here is a list of steps that they commonly do.
1. Know The Website’s Problems – If you ask SEO agencies, most of them would say that it would be easier to improve the ranks of a new website rather than a website that has been there for quite some time. This is because most of these sites have already been tampered with by other SEO companies in the past. There are some things that are connected to the said website that is not actually doing any good to it; rather, it can be the cause of a problem. It is important to take a look at the damage and determine if it can still be repaired or if they really need a new one. If you can’t figure out what the problem is, then it would be better to start fresh and new. Creating a new website doesn’t mean that you are creating a new brand. It is just the website that has changed and all your products and brand still remain.
2. Say Goodbye To Duplicate Content – This is one of the many problems that an old website might face. The reason behind duplicate content is that website owners don’t want to find pages that are blank that is why they just put the same article in the other page. Google on the other hand will find the website confusing because of the same article in a different page but in the same website. When this happens, the website can get penalized for it. To correct this, you need to change the content of the duplicate page or delete the page with the duplicate content.
3. Create A Sitemap To Help Google With Indexing – There are some sites with multiple pages that can all be found by google easily but there may also be others that aren’t found easily by Google. In order to make sure that Google finds all your pages and also to help Google easily navigate through your site, you have to create an XML sitemap.
4. Add Content To Your Site – Adding content to the site with at least 500 words on every single page will help make sure that there is something that people would find in your site. Headers and keyword use should also be taken into consideration.
5. Have Quality Backlinks – Links to your site from authoritative websites are the best links to create to help improve your rank. You have to make sure that the link is surrounded by content that is also unique. Duplicate content or content you copy from another website won’t work. You need to make sure that they are unique.